910 Area Code (North Carolina) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 910 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 15 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of North Carolina.
North Carolina, NC
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 910
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (910) 225-7306Credence Resource SolutionsCredence Resource SolutionsKeeps calling but does not leave a message
- (910) 225-7724Lumberton, NCLumberton, NCLiterally calls me every day 2 to 3 times a day. I block the number and the next day they call from another Lumberton, NC 910 number.
- (910) 260-4042Ramos RracarRamos RracarTexted me and threatened my family if I don't pay money "for not paying the girl's money"
- (910) 303-8525FaxFaxCall received on cell which has been registered
- (910) 416-2794SurveySurveyAn internet search revealed a spoofed calling number and CARDHOLDER SERVICES as the caller, which they do almost daily.
- (910) 543-3152Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterKeeps calling from lake waacamaw numbers and first numbers are the same but last 3 are different. I don't pick up! I just block them but they continue to call from similar numbers!
- (910) 565-9130Keep calling my number several times a day asking for someone else.
- (910) 565-9240TelemarketerTelemarketerConstantly calling my number when I have hit the number to be removed from the call list. Cell phones should be private and given to any telemarketers.
- (910) 592-5416WaRTFWaRTF815-825-4661 720-416-0002 919-647-9755 605-877-3283 763-561-9120 515-361-3778 202-499-3650 551-206-5504 437-836-4000 281-417-0707 412-736-8872 323-977-3803 386-956-7777 831-708-7063 519-340-1146 203-979-2276 800-210-9011 929-221-9030 206-508-4051 404-835-9068
- (910) 665-7028Collection AgencyCollection AgencyAlso called on 3/29 at both 1pm and 2pm.
- (910) 667-7000Political callPolitical callI was unable to speak to anyone and tell them to quit calling since it was merely a recording with an option 1 to speak with someone and option 2 to be removed.
- (910) 668-4633Pembroke, NcPembroke, NcThey have called me 4 times in 2 hours.
- (910) 765-9049MacMacCalls with same info and a pre recording of a name. Says they are calling about something concerned with [prerecorded name] then gives a different call back number. Tends to call around 3-4am.
- (910) 889-8019SsiSsiCall multiple times a day, tried to block number and they simply use another "invalid number"! Frustrating and I feel the calls are to the level of harassment!
- (910) 889-8664Pressing 1 then phone starts ringing and then gets an automated answer saying all operators are busy.
Area Codes That Start with 9
- 902Area CodeInvalid
- 904Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 914Area CodeNew York, NY
- 919Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 920Area CodeWisconsin, WI
- 928Area CodeArizona, AZ
- 931Area CodeTennessee, TN
- 937Area CodeOhio, OH
- 941Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 947Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 952Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 956Area CodeTexas, TX
- 980Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 985Area CodeLouisiana, LA
- 989Area CodeMichigan, MI
Major Counties Served by 910 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 910
- % of County
- New Hanover202,6672%72%
Major Cities Served by 910 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 910
- % of City
- Hope Mills15,1760%100%
- Piney Green13,2930%100%
- Southern Pines12,3340%100%
- Spring Lake11,9640%100%
- Myrtle Grove8,8750%100%
- Half Moon8,3520%100%
- Kings Grant8,1130%100%
- Oak Island6,7830%100%
- Porters Neck6,2040%100%
- Carolina Beach5,7060%100%
- Silver Lake5,5980%100%
- Boiling Spring Lakes5,3720%100%
- Seven Lakes4,8880%100%
- East Rockingham3,7360%100%
- Sunset Beach3,5720%100%
- Red Springs3,4280%100%
- St. James3,1650%100%
- Carolina Shores3,0480%100%
- Buies Creek2,9420%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 11%Southern Bell Tel &
- 3%Time Warner Cbl
- 3%Level 3
- 2%Business Telecom
- 2%Star Telephone Membership
- 13%Verizon Wireless
- 3%United States Cellular -
- 1%Usa Mobility Wireless
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 910 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 910 and Where is It Coming From?
Are you wondering what area code 910 is? Or where it is coming from? Keep reading to learn more about this area code and its history.Area code 910 is located in southeastern North Carolina. It is the only area code in this part of the state.
910 was created in 1998, and it originally served the southeastern part of the state. However, over time it has grown to include more territory. In fact, it now includes most of the Wilmington metropolitan area.
Why was 910 created?
The 910 area code was created to relieve pressure on the 704 and 919 area codes. These two area codes were getting close to capacity, and it was becoming difficult to assign new phone numbers.
What is the history of 910?
The 910 area code has had a few different incarnations over the years. It started out as an overlay for 704 and 919. However, in 2001 it was split into two area codes: 910 and 919.
In 2007, 910 was overlaid with 252. This means that all phone numbers in the 910 area code are also assigned a 252 area code.
What is the future of 910?
The future of 910 is uncertain. It is possible that it will be overlaid with another area code in the future. However, this has not been finalized yet.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 910?
910 is in the Eastern Time Zone. For most of the year, Daylight Saving Time is observed, meaning that the time zone is UTC-4 during the winter months, and UTC-5 during the summer months.
Are Calls from Area Code 910 a Scam?
Are Calls from Area Code 910 a Scam?There's been a lot of talk lately about whether or not calls from area code 910 are a scam. And, to be honest, it's hard to tell what's true and what's not.
Some say that this area code is being used by scammers to try and trick people into answering their calls. They claim that if you answer a call from this area code, you'll likely be scammed out of your money.
Others say that this area code is being used by telemarketers and legitimate businesses. They argue that you're just as likely to get a call from a legitimate business as you are to get scammed by a scammer.
So, what's the truth? Are calls from area code 910 a scam?
Well, the truth is that it depends. There are definitely scammers out there who are using this area code to try and trick people into answering their calls. However, there are also legitimate businesses using this area code.
So, if you want to be sure whether or not a call is a scam, you need to be sure who is calling you. If you don't know the number, don't answer it. And, if you do answer it and it's a scammer, don't be afraid to hang up on them.
If you're ever unsure about whether or not a call is a scam, you can always do a quick Google search to see if others have been reporting scam calls from this area code.
What Area Does Code 910 Serve?
Area Code 910 is one of the North Carolina's original telephone area codes. It was one of the first area codes established in the state in 1954. Today, it serves southeastern North Carolina, including the Cape Fear region. The 910 area code is unique in that it is one of the few area codes in the United States that is not served by Verizon. Instead, it is served by several smaller providers, including AT&T, CenturyLink, and Windstream.
Despite the fact that it is not served by Verizon, the 910 area code is still one of the most populous in the state. It is home to more than 1.8 million people, making it the fourth most populous area code in North Carolina.
If you are looking for phone service in the 910 area code, be sure to check with the providers listed above to see which one offers the best coverage in your area.
Is Area Code 910 Toll Free?
Is Area Code 910 Toll Free?Many people are wondering if the 910 area code is a toll free area code. Unfortunately, it is not. Any calls made within the 910 area code will be charged regular rates, regardless of whether the caller is located in the 910 area code or not.
There are many other toll free area codes available, including 888, 877, 866, and 855. If you are looking for a toll free area code, these are some of the best options available.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 910?
If you're receiving calls from an area code you don't recognize, you may want to block them. Here's how to block calls from area code 910: First, open the Phone app on your iPhone.
Then, tap on the "Settings" icon.
Next, scroll down and tap on "Phone" then "Call Blocking & Identification".
Finally, tap on "Add New" and type in "910".
Now, any calls from area code 910 will be blocked and won't ring through.