913 Area Code (Kansas) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 913 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 24 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Kansas.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 913
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (913) 210-5309Text/SMSText/SMSSays wants to buy my home.
- (913) 215-9872UnknownUnknownPrank calls don't answer
- (913) 243-3191Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterRobocall to person. Posed as debt collector but would not disclose their company name or information.
- (913) 246-4139Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterFemale caller addressed me, confidently and loudly, by my first name (Jeanie), not my legal, given name (Jean). Initially, she asked me to confirm that I still live in Minnesota. I asked her to repeat who she was representing. She said, "Senior Benefit" and insisted I confirm that I still live in Minnesota. I simply told her that I think I didn't want to answer her questions...and disconnected the call.
- (913) 312-0590ComenityComenityCalls tons of times a day, everyday. I never answer. Never leaves messages. Getting annoying.
- (913) 312-3280Comenity BankComenity BankThey are harassing me every day calling me when I have no debt
- (913) 353-9833RefgesRefgescalls 2-3 times a day and has been calling for weeks. have not picked up.
- (913) 563-5511Comenity BankComenity BankSeveral calls from several different phone numbers from Comenity banks. Been leaving it go to voice mail. Every time asking for a Tara M., with return phone numbers. Not even close to my name. Thought about calling back telling them this is wrong number, but see from other posts that probably won't make a difference. Very annoying!! Something needs to be done with these jerks.
- (913) 563-5513ComenityComenitythe caller calls me almost every single day for almost several months now and never stops since.
- (913) 563-5560Comenity BankComenity BankThey absolutely will not stop calling. The card it's for has already been deactivated and I've canceled their services and made the payments. They will call up to 10-15 times a day, as early as 6 a.m. and as late as 11:30 p.m. with no regard for sleep or work.
- (913) 588-0000At HomeAt HomeTakes SSN over the phone, steals PII and violates HIPPA,
- (913) 667-2531IhgIhgA man with a foreign language accent said something about IHG I didn't understand him at first so I had hi repeat his self once he told me IHG I hung up and did not give him time to give me his sells speech.
- (913) 669-7090Wood Brothers LWood Brothers LREAL ESTATE SCAMMERS
- (913) 677-8300ComenityComenitySilence when answered. Hang up. Calls again.
- (913) 677-8308ComenityComenityCall came in started with recording that was interrupted by a person. Woman said she was with Comenity. She mispronounced my name . She said she was calling about my I plan. I informed her don't know what she was talking about and she hung up. Believe it was a fishing call. Could be a scam.
- (913) 677-8323ComenityComenityThis number calls me like 10-15 times in a row. I know that I need to pay my bill but that many times is ridiculous.
- (913) 677-8324ComenityComenityCalls constantly. At least 3 times a day. Doesn't leave a message.
- (913) 701-3522Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterTexting weird messages
- (913) 788-6590Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis person is on Facebook and called me.
- (913) 791-8055UnnamedUnnamedThe man was very cold and just asked for me by first and last name when I asked who was calling just responded with "Are you _____ ?" I said "Let me see if she's available may I tell her who's calling?" again he said, "Are you _____?" I said, "May I let her know who is calling?" then he just said, "Very well, goodbye" I didn't know who it was and he could of just said this is _________ with __________ I need to speak with _________ about her account." or something like that, I had no idea who it was and was freaked out by his tone and coldness.
Area Codes That Start with 9
- 902Area CodeInvalid
- 905Area CodeInvalid
- 908Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 910Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 914Area CodeNew York, NY
- 916Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 920Area CodeWisconsin, WI
- 925Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 931Area CodeTennessee, TN
- 937Area CodeOhio, OH
- 938Area CodeAlabama, AL
- 947Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 951Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 978Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 985Area CodeLouisiana, LA
Major Counties Served by 913 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 913
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 913 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 913
- % of City
- Overland Park173,3723%100%
- Kansas City145,7865%100%
- Prairie Village21,4470%100%
- Bonner Springs7,3141%100%
- Roeland Park6,7310%100%
- De Soto5,7200%100%
- Spring Hill5,4370%100%
- Mission Hills3,4980%100%
- La Cygne1,1490%100%
- Lake Quivira9060%100%
- Linn Valley8040%100%
- Mound City6940%100%
- Westwood Hills3590%99%
- Blue Mound2750%100%
- Mission Woods1780%99%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 39%Southwestern Bell
- 2%Level 3
- 2%Surewest Kansas Licenses
- 2%Windstream Nuvox
- 2%Teleport America
- 1%Global Crossing Local Services
- 3%Verizon Wireless
- 2%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%American Messaging (am)
- 1%Cricket Comm
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 913 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 913 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 913 is one of the original area codes created in 1947. It is located in the Midwestern United States and covers most of the Kansas City metropolitan area. The 913 area code is also the home of Sporting Kansas City, the Kansas City Royals, and the Kansas City Chiefs.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 913?
Area code 913 is located in the Central Time Zone. This time zone is in the middle of the country, and it covers most of the central United States. The time zone is 6 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and is split into two time zones: Central Standard Time (CST) and Central Daylight Time (CDT). During the summer, CDT is in effect and the time zone is 5 hours behind UTC.
Are Calls from Area Code 913 a Scam?
Are calls from Area Code 913 a scam? It's a question that's been on many people's minds lately, as this area code has been associated with a lot of scam calls recently.Whether or not calls from this area code are actually scams, however, is a bit of a gray area. There are certainly a lot of scam calls coming from this area code, but there are also a lot of legitimate calls as well.
So, how can you tell whether or not a call from Area Code 913 is a scam? Unfortunately, there's no easy answer to that question.
There are a few things you can do to protect yourself from scam calls, though. First and foremost, be sure to never give out your personal information to someone you don't know. Also, be sure to hang up on any call that seems suspicious, and don't be afraid to report any suspicious calls to your local authorities.
If you're ever in doubt about whether or not a call is a scam, it's always best to err on the side of caution and hang up. After all, it's better to be safe than sorry.