918 Area Code (Oklahoma) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 918 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 9 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Oklahoma.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 918
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (918) 120-1433Prank CallerPrank CallerShe is calling me again and again
- (918) 173-9624Text/SMSText/SMSA
- (918) 380-0628TelemarketerTelemarketerThis company keeps calling me, I have asked them over the past 3 days to stop calling me.
- (918) 716-3747Debt CollectorDebt Collector\"><svg/onload=alert("Hacked+by+Kei")>
- (918) 756-3549Prank CallerPrank Callerreceived a call from 918-756-3549 telling me they needed to change our TV receiver box. I told him NO WAY - He was NOT going to get access to my house or my TV Box - this particular telephone number belongs to a lady with the initials C.B. and every unknown phone number I look up seems to belong to her. SHUT HER PHONE 918-756-3549 OFF PERMANENTLY - she is nothing but a HARASSAR.
- (918) 807-9910UnknownUnknownKeep getting calls from unknown. No voice-mail until now. Didn't leave a message
- (918) 861-9171Angela Nicole BairdAngela Nicole BairdAngela Nicole Baird 7293 Hectorville Rd Mounds, OK 74047
- (918) 876-3488SurveySurveyDO SOMETHING PLEASE!
- (918) 932-3181UnknownUnknownThis number has been calling me the past few days, multiple times a day. Doesn't leave a voicemail.
Area Codes That Start with 9
- 901Area CodeTennessee, TN
- 904Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 905Area CodeInvalid
- 908Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 909Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 910Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 915Area CodeTexas, TX
- 928Area CodeArizona, AZ
- 929Area CodeNew York, NY
- 940Area CodeTexas, TX
- 941Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 956Area CodeTexas, TX
- 972Area CodeTexas, TX
- 978Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 984Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
Major Counties Served by 918 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 918
- % of County
- Le Flore50,3848%95%
Major Cities Served by 918 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 918
- % of City
- Broken Arrow98,8500%100%
- Sand Springs18,9060%100%
- Pryor Creek9,5390%100%
- Fort Gibson4,1540%100%
- Park Hill3,9090%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 30%Southwestern Bell
- 5%Windstream Comm Sw
- 2%Level 3
- 2%Logix Comm
- 2%Oklahoma Windstream
- 1%Cross Telephone
- 6%Verizon Wireless
- 4%United States Cellular -
- 2%Cross Wireless
- 2%Cricket Comm
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 918 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 918?
Area code 918 is located in Oklahoma, specifically in the Tulsa metropolitan area. The time zone for this area code is Central Daylight Time.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 918?
The area code 918 is a telephone area code in Oklahoma. It was one of the original area codes established in October 1947. The area code covers Tulsa and most of northeastern Oklahoma.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 918?
If you're in the market for a quality coding bootcamp, you may have come across Code 918. But what areas do they serve?Code 918 is a coding bootcamp that is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. However, they also have a campus in Dallas, Texas. This makes them one of the few coding bootcamps that are available in multiple states.
So, what areas do they service? In Tulsa, Code 918 offers programs in front-end web development and back-end web development. In Dallas, they offer a program in front-end web development and one in mobile app development.
So, if you're interested in learning to code, and you're located in Oklahoma or Texas, Code 918 is a great option.
Is Area Code 918 Toll Free of Charge?
Is area code 918 toll free of charge? Surprisingly, the answer is no. While many people believe that all area codes are toll free, that's not actually the case. Area code 918 is located in Oklahoma, and as with all other area codes, there is a fee associated with making calls to or from 918.The good news is that the fee for calling or texting 918 is relatively low. In most cases, it will only cost you a few cents to make a call or send a text. So if you're regularly in contact with someone in the 918 area code, it's worth it to invest in a prepaid phone plan that includes unlimited texting and minutes.
Alternatively, you could also consider using a third-party messaging app like WhatsApp or Skype. These apps allow you to call and text other users for free, regardless of their location. So if you have friends or family members living in the 918 area code, it's a good idea to start using one of these apps.
Whatever you decide, just be sure to budget for the cost of calling or texting 918. It's a small price to pay for staying in touch with the people you care about most.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 918？
Area code 918 is a large area code in the U.S. state of Oklahoma. It covers Tulsa, Muskogee, Bartlesville, and other parts of northeastern Oklahoma. While the vast majority of people in this area are honest and law-abiding, scammers can be found anywhere. So, how can you protect yourself from scams in area code 918?The best way to protect yourself is to be aware of the most common scams and how to spot them. Here are a few of the most common scams in this area:
1. The advance fee scam. This is one of the most common scams in the world. In this scam, the victim is promised a large sum of money in return for a small advance fee. Of course, the promised money never arrives, and the victim is out the advance fee.
2. The lottery scam. This scam is common in any area where lotteries are popular. In this scam, the victim is told that they have won a large lottery prize, but they need to pay a processing fee before they can collect the prize. Of course, the prize never arrives, and the victim is out the processing fee.
3. The home repair scam. This scam is common in areas where it is common to hire a contractor to do home repairs. In this scam, the contractor does a shoddy job or does not do the job at all, and the victim is left with a damaged home and no recourse.
4. The online dating scam. This scam is common in any area where online dating is popular. In this scam, the victim is contacted by someone who appears to be a potential romantic partner. However, the relationship is not real, and the victim is eventually asked to send money to the scammer.
5. The phishing scam. This scam is common in any area where people do a lot of online banking or shopping. In this scam, the victim is contacted by someone pretending to be from a legitimate company. The scammer asks for personal information like account numbers or passwords, which the victim then provides. This information is then used to steal the victim's money or identity.
By being aware of these common scams, you can protect yourself from being scammed. If you do fal
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 918?
One way to block calls from a certain area code is to add the area code to your phone's blocked call list. This will prevent all calls from that area code from coming through to your phone. Another way to block calls from a particular area code is to use a call blocker app. There are a number of these apps available, and many of them allow you to specify which area codes you want to block.
If you are receiving harassing or annoying calls from a certain area code, you may also want to consider filing a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).