937 Area Code (Ohio) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 937 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 17 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Ohio.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 937
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (937) 210-4668Check SmartCheck SmartI don't mind talking to them > i have not just ignored them , but they call on a daily .
- (937) 228-5751TelemarketerTelemarketerA*****e
- (937) 249-3610ScammerScammerOffering visa Mastercard discover relief. Claima to have gotten my name and number from a website for people looking for debt relief. Claims I am not on do not call list.
- (937) 303-9809Wished I KnewWished I KnewSent me a text asking how is Jessie- long time no speak
- (937) 331-3900Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterRecording stating I would be having intermittent electricity due to not paying my bill. My bill is always paid. This is a SCAM!
- (937) 373-7476Rip OffRip Offhad the number blocked but it shows when they try to call and they just kept calling and hanging up and calling and hanging up 15 times.
- (937) 392-8606Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterCaller didn't have the nerve to leave a message on my answering machine.
- (937) 396-6348Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis is wheaton home improvement sales division.
- (937) 401-4804UnknownUnknownHarassing calls from unknown caller. I am on do not call registry. Pick up calls and CLICK. Never an answer. Constantly calls even Sundays. No message. I no longer answer and blocked number. Now messages left with no message. Delete all these. I wish it would stop.
- (937) 404-6468Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterIf I can't get the police report for the accident I was in that was not my fault, how are these leaches getting it? I'm on the do not call list so it's illegal for these so called attorneys to call & they know that. Will be reporting illegal call.
- (937) 407-6843Political callPolitical callCAN THIS BE INF TECH 256-529-4045 ASK SAME INF A BOUT SS CREID CARDS
- (937) 412-2844Fairborn,OhioFairborn,OhioI wish people will stop calling and not leaving a message.
- (937) 419-2243UnknownUnknownKeeps texting me and won't stop
- (937) 451-3253Prison/Jail Collect CallPrison/Jail Collect CallThis company provided lawn services to us at our previous address in Illinois, but we have informed them multiple times that we no longer own that house.
- (937) 505-8320Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThe woman who called asked for me by name, and stated she was with a third-party process serving company. She said while she was in Ohio, there were process servers in my state, and the process server would be out to serve me. I told her I was unaware that process servers were now calling to announce themselves. She started to speak, and I interrupted her and asked her what company she worked for, and she said she didn't have to give me that information. I asked her if she was attempting to collect a debt, and she said she didn't have to give me that information. She said that I was due in my county's court. I asked her multiple times for the name of her company, and she said she didn't have to provide it to me. Once I told her I was recording the conversation, she wished me a good day and hung up.
- (937) 563-3691Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterUsed my Google transcript service and they hung up. Total scam. The IRS will never call you, ever. Jerks
- (937) 583-6193This number came in on my daughter's phone.
Area Codes That Start with 9
- 902Area CodeInvalid
- 907Area CodeAlaska, AK
- 910Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 912Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 920Area CodeWisconsin, WI
- 929Area CodeNew York, NY
- 931Area CodeTennessee, TN
- 938Area CodeAlabama, AL
- 940Area CodeTexas, TX
- 941Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 949Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 954Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 971Area CodeOregon, OR
- 978Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 980Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
Major Counties Served by 937 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 937
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 937 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 937
- % of City
- Huber Heights38,1010%100%
- West Carrollton13,1430%100%
- Tipp City9,6890%100%
- New Carlisle5,7850%100%
- West Milton4,6300%100%
- Park Layne4,3430%100%
- New Lebanon3,9950%100%
- Mount Orab3,6640%100%
- Yellow Springs3,4870%100%
- Lake Lakengren3,3830%100%
- West Union3,2410%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 8%United Tel - Centurylink
- 8%Level 3
- 8%Frontier North
- 3%Time Warner Cable Information Svcs (ohio)
- 2%Tw Telecom
- 2%Windstream Nuvox
- 6%Verizon Wireless
- 3%Cincinnati Bell Wireless
- 2%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 2%American Messaging (am)
- 2%Cricket Comm
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 937 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 937?
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 937? Area Code 937 is located in the Eastern Time Zone.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 937?
The 937 area code is one of the original area codes established in Ohio in 1947. It covers the southwestern part of the state, including Dayton, Springfield, and Hamilton. The 937 area code was originally assigned to the entire southwestern portion of the state.In 1996, the 937 area code was split into two area codes, 937 and 513. The 937 area code now covers the southwestern part of the state, while the 513 area code covers the northeast part of the state. This was done to accommodate the growing population and the need for more telephone numbers.
The 937 area code is one of the few area codes in the country that has not been split or overlaid. It is expected to remain in use until at least 2020.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 937?
Are you wondering what areas Code 937 services? You're not alone! A lot of people are curious about the coverage area of this new police department.Code 937 is a new police department that serves the areas of Dallas, Fort Worth, and Arlington. So, if you're located in one of these areas, you can rest assured that you're being protected by professional law enforcement officers.
What kind of services does Code 937 provide? Well, the department is responsible for patrolling the streets and investigating crimes. They also offer community outreach programs and work to build relationships with the residents in their coverage area.
If you have any questions about Code 937 or their coverage area, be sure to contact the department. They would be happy to answer any of your questions!
Is Area Code 937 Toll Free of Charge?
Is Area Code 937 Toll Free of Charge?Area code 937 is located in the state of Ohio. This area code is toll free of charge. This means that callers within this area code can make calls without being charged for the call. This is a great feature for those living in this area code, as they can call friends and family without having to worry about extra charges.
There are many other area codes located in Ohio. For a full list of Ohio area codes, and the corresponding toll free of charge numbers, please visit http://www.allareacodes.com/ohio/.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 937？
When you're trying to find a new job, the last thing you want is to become a victim of a scam. Unfortunately, job scams are all too common, and they can be tough to spot. If you're looking for work in the 937 area code, here are a few tips to help you stay safe:1. Be suspicious of job offers that seem too good to be true.
If the job offer is for more money than you're making now, or if it requires no experience or training, it's probably a scam. Be especially careful of offers that promise a lot of money for very little work.
2. Do your research.
before you commit to any job, do some online research to see if the company is legitimate. Check the company's website, review websites like Glassdoor.com, and search for the company's name on Google.
3. Beware of job scams that require you to pay money.
The vast majority of legitimate jobs do not require you to pay money in order to apply or to get the job. If a company asks for money up front, it's almost certainly a scam.
4. Watch out for fake job offers.
Job scams often come in the form of fake job offers. Be suspicious of emails or online ads that promise high salaries for little work, or that require you to provide your personal information.
5. Don't give out your personal information.
When you're applying for a job, the company will likely ask for your name, address, phone number, and email address. However, you should never give out your social security number, bank account information, or any other personal information unless you're absolutely sure of the company's legitimacy.
If you're looking for work in the 937 area code, use these tips to stay safe from job scams. And if you ever have any doubts about a job offer, be sure to contact the Better Business Bureau or your state's Attorney General's office.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 937?
If you've been receiving calls from an unknown number with the area code 937, you may be wondering how to stop them. Fortunately, there are a few ways you can block calls from this area code.The first thing you can do is add the number to your contacts and then block it from your phone. This will prevent the number from calling you, but it will also prevent you from calling the number back.
If you don't want to add the number to your contacts, you can also block calls from specific area codes on your phone. To do this, open the Phone app and tap on the Call Blocking & Identification tab. From here, you can tap on the Blocked area codes tab and then add 937 to the list.
If you're receiving spam calls from multiple numbers, you can also report them to the FTC. To do this, open the FTC's Complaint Assistant and select unwanted calls and text messages as the type of complaint. You can then provide information about the call, including the number, the time, and the date.