954 Area Code (Florida) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 954 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 11 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Florida.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 954
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (954) 306-9067Prison/Jail Collect CallPrison/Jail Collect CallSoliciting for the police (!).
- (954) 314-1950NcptNcptText message saying: hey are you Keenan? im Haley.. we texted on tinder last time I went down to hang with my mother but we didn't connect for coffee.. im back in the area 4 a bit if u still want to truly meet up this time, r u up for it? ?
- (954) 404-0584LewLewWant to check out my A.C. He's called before. I hope he doesn't call again.
- (954) 414-3362Janet - VV ResortsJanet - VV ResortsCall about maintenance and benefits. Have received call b4 for same thing. Received 2 voice mails on this. Will not be returning calll.
- (954) 431-5256United TranzactionsUnited TranzactionsSCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!
- (954) 514-4433No Name No Called IDNo Name No Called IDI wish they would lead a voice mail.. That way I know who is trying to contact me. No voice mail I will not call back...
- (954) 587-6970SurveySurveyI do not recall ever asking for these said quotes.
- (954) 608-1776UnknownUnknownCalled left message about charges.. not sure .i did not buy anything
- (954) 610-6168I have registered a complaint about this number before.
- (954) 793-4142UnknownUnknownI AM SSOOO SICK OF THERE OBNOXIOUS Telemarketers, etc invading my phone, my life, and my privacy. Do these "Do not call lists" ever work at at all? I am disabled and chronically sick and this blatant invasion really must stop!!!!!! I get several c**p phone calls a day THEY NEED TO STOP1
- (954) 831-7000Broward County Jail / Prosecutor / CourthouseBroward County Jail / Prosecutor / CourthouseVM started with that lowkey beep in the background (you know the one) that you get with robocalls/scammers. VM just said "Yes can you give me a call at 954-831-3498 thank you". No thanks, don't think I will.
Area Codes That Start with 9
- 902Area CodeInvalid
- 910Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 912Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 913Area CodeKansas, KS
- 914Area CodeNew York, NY
- 915Area CodeTexas, TX
- 931Area CodeTennessee, TN
- 938Area CodeAlabama, AL
- 952Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 970Area CodeColorado, CO
- 971Area CodeOregon, OR
- 973Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 979Area CodeTexas, TX
- 980Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 985Area CodeLouisiana, LA
Major Counties Served by 954 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 954
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 954 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 954
- % of City
- Fort Lauderdale165,5214%100%
- Pembroke Pines154,7504%100%
- Coral Springs121,0963%100%
- Pompano Beach99,8453%100%
- Deerfield Beach75,0182%100%
- Coconut Creek52,9091%100%
- Oakland Park41,3631%100%
- North Lauderdale41,0230%100%
- Hallandale Beach37,1130%100%
- Lauderdale Lakes32,5930%100%
- Dania Beach29,6391%100%
- Cooper City28,5471%100%
- West Park14,1560%100%
- Wilton Manors11,6320%100%
- Lighthouse Point10,3440%100%
- Southwest Ranches7,3451%100%
- Broadview Park7,1250%100%
- Pembroke Park6,1020%100%
- Roosevelt Gardens2,4560%100%
- Hillsboro Beach1,8750%100%
- Washington Park1,6720%100%
- Boulevard Gardens1,2740%100%
- Franklin Park8600%100%
- Sea Ranch Lakes6700%100%
- Hillsboro Pines4460%98%
- Lazy Lake240%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 37%Southern Bell Tel &
- 4%Florida Digital Network
- 2%Tcg South
- 1%Bandwidthcom Clec
- 4%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 4%Omnipoint Miami E License
- 4%Verizon Wireless
- 3%Abc Paging City Beepers
- 2%American Messaging (am)
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 954 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 954?
Area code 954 is located in the Eastern Time Zone. For more information on the time zone, visit this website: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/eastern-time.html
What Is the Origin of Area Code 954?
Area code 954 is one of the original area codes established in the United States in 1947. It originally served the Broward County and Miami-Dade County areas in southern Florida. In 1996, it was split to create area code 786, which serves the Miami-Dade County area. Today, area code 954 serves the Broward County area. The area code 954 prefix was originally assigned to the Broward Telephone Company in 1947. At that time, the area code served the entire southern Florida region. In 1996, area code 954 was split to create area code 786. This left area code 954 serving the Broward County area.
Today, area code 954 is still in use and is the most heavily populated area code in Florida. It covers the Broward County area, including the cities of Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, and Pompano Beach.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 954?
Code 954 is a non-profit organization that provides emergency services to low-income and rural communities throughout Illinois. What areas do they serve, and what services are available?Code 954 was founded in 1984 and started out as a small ambulance service. Today, they provide a wide range of emergency services to low-income and rural communities in Illinois. Their services include emergency medical services, fire suppression, disaster relief, and more.
One of the main areas that Code 954 serves is rural communities. In many cases, these communities don't have access to basic emergency services. Code 954 fills that gap, providing vital services to people who need them. They also work closely with local governments and emergency responders to ensure that everyone is prepared for emergencies.
In addition to their work in rural communities, Code 954 also responds to disasters. They have a large team of volunteers who are ready to deploy at a moment's notice. When a disaster hits, Code 954 is there to help. They provide food, water, and shelter to those who need it, and they also help with the cleanup and reconstruction efforts.
If you're looking for a non-profit that provides emergency services, Code 954 is a great choice. They serve a wide range of communities, and they're always ready to help in a crisis. Learn more at http://www.cod954.org.
Is Area Code 954 Toll Free of Charge?
Area code 954 is toll-free! You can call anyone in Broward County without having to worry about being charged for the call. This is great news if you live in the area or if you're planning on visiting.There are a few things to keep in mind, though. First, not all calls to 954 are toll-free. You'll still be charged for calls to businesses and other areas outside of Broward County. Additionally, toll-free calls still use up your minutes if you have a limited calling plan.
But overall, the fact that 954 is toll-free is a big plus for residents and visitors alike. So if you need to call someone in Broward County, don't hesitate to use 954 as your area code!
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 954？
954 is a phone area code in Florida. It covers Broward County and part of Miami-Dade County. As with any area code, 954 has its share of scammers. Here are a few tips to help you spot scams in area code 954.1. Be suspicious of unsolicited calls. If you don't know the person calling, don't answer.
2. Don't give out personal information. This includes your Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card number.
3. Beware of calls that require you to act immediately. This could be a sign of a scam.
4. Don't pay any money up front. If someone asks you to pay money in order to receive a prize or win a contest, it's a scam.
5. Be distrustful of callers who refuse to give their name. Legitimate businesses will always provide their name and contact information.
If you have any suspicions about a call, hang up and contact the police.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 954?
There may be times when you don't want to answer a phone call, but you don't want to miss an important call either. If you're getting calls from area code 954, there's a way to block those calls from ever reaching your phone again.The first thing you'll need to do is identify the phone number from area code 954 that's been calling you. Once you have that number, you can add it to your personal blacklist. This will ensure that those calls are never connected to your phone, no matter what.
If you're having trouble identifying the number, you can also use a reverse phone lookup service to find out who's been calling you. This will help you identify the number and add it to your blacklist easily.
When you add a number to your blacklist, it will stay on there until you choose to remove it. So, if the number changes or you want to receive calls from that area code again, you can remove it whenever you want.
If you're looking for a way to block unwanted calls from area code 954, the blacklist feature on your phone is a great option. Add the number to your blacklist and never worry about those calls again.